Epona sells wines in two ways: Epona wines, made at and sold by the Epona winery, and wines made by other wineries from all over the world, sold by the Epona retail wine e-shop. To order any of these, please send a message. You must be 21 or older, and an adult (over 21) must receive the wine upon delivery.
EPONA WINES FOR SALE:
- 2018 Epona Estate Cayuga — white wine, Silver Medal, 2019 Seattle Wine Awards: $12 SOLD OUT
- 2018 Epona Estate Rose — Silver Medal, 2019 Seattle Wine Awards: $12 SOLD OUT
- 2017 Epona Sangiovese — $12 (almost sold out; act now)
- 2016 Epona Montepulciano d’Abruzzo — $14 SOLD OUT
- 2017 Epona Raspberry Pourt (Dessert Wine) — 375ml bottle: $12
- 2017 Epona Cabernet Franc — Double Gold Medal, 2019 Seattle Wine Awards, from Yakima, WA, fruit: $22
- 2017 Epona Estate Apple Cider — 22-oz bottle: $10 SOLD OUT
- 2017 Epona Estate Red wine: $10
- 2017 Epona Estate Rosso Misto — name means “mixed red”: $10 (16 bottles available; name means “mixed red”)
You can see the Epona wines tend to sell out pretty quickly. The best way to get them is to be on the Epona email list, so you’ll know instantly once a new wine becomes available. To join that list, please be over 21 and send us a message.
WINES OF THE WORLD FOR SALE by the Epona retail wine e-shop:
- Van Arnam 2017 Chardonnay (Yakima, WA) — really spectacular; varietally correct and well-balanced; seeing repeat orders from my customers: $14
- Willful Wines 2018 Jezebel Blanc (most fruit from Willamette Valley, OR) — enjoyed meeting Pam, the owner/winemaker. 37% Pinot Gris; 32% Gewurztraminer; 31% Riesling. It has 0.9% residual sugar, which balances the acid well. Very good fruit, balanced flavors, a really fun wine: $14
- Antonion Sanguineti 2018 “Nessun Dorma” SuperTuscan (Tuscany, Italy) — a great wine of Sangio-Syrah-Merlot; chewy, dark, big; I met the winemaker: $16
- Flama d’Or (Spain) — cava is a Spanish sparkling wine; terrific flavors; always a pleasure; great quality for the price: $12
- Casa Santos Escapada (Portugal) — red blend from grapes usually used to make Port. A great little wine for the price! I’ve sold tons of this one, including as the main red wine for weddings: $10
To order these wines, please be over 21 and send us a message.